Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao Boxing Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dead, not even close. We have a lot of good fights coming up from a lot of really good fighters. Mayweather will retire soon. And life will go on. Hes not a representative of anything in the future of boxing. Guys like GGG and Klitschko give fans their moneys worth. If we can get Andre Ward to fight GGG then you'll get your moneys worth watching a fight.

...in the shadows(Tapatalk)

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can actually say boxing is dead.. Most will say the same aswell. So I guess you can say Defense/Running wins fights now not Punches/KO's .... Lots of fights have went this way for awhile now, Sad for the Sport. Now If Defense only could win Superbowls and NBA Finals!!!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree and so do a lot of others, but every one is allowed their opinion, which is not based on facts but emotions. I won money. I'm happy. Boxing is back on the networks as well as lots of HBO and Showtime fights coming up. Definitely not dead...

...on the road(Tapatalk)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dead, not even close. We have a lot of good fights coming up from a lot of really good fighters. Mayweather will retire soon. And life will go on. Hes not a representative of anything in the future of boxing. Guys like GGG and Klitschko give fans their moneys worth. If we can get Andre Ward to fight GGG then you'll get your moneys worth watching a fight.

...in the shadows(Tapatalk)

Sorry but that's the reality. I can rattle off several former household names from the 80s and 90s. Now it's.... who? You had a fight that was hyped like last night, a few times a year..... now it's one in 5.... maybe.

It's been a shadow of what it was after Don King and MMA.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess you didn't watch Wlads fight last weekend. No hype. No big money. Good fight. Record title defense. Same as watching many of the othrr up and coming fighters. Far from dead. Mayweather is gone soon. But we have a lot of fighters ready to show that it's far from dead.

...on the road(Tapatalk)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess you didn't watch Wlads fight last weekend. No hype. No big money. Good fight. Record title defense. Same as watching many of the othrr up and coming fighters. Far from dead. Mayweather is gone soon. But we have a lot of fighters ready to show that it's far from dead.

...on the road(Tapatalk)

So there was a great fight last weekend, nobody knew about relative to this one....... but boxing isn't dead?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the casual fan who only watches fights like last night and say it's dead. True fans know all the fights coming up- mega and regular weekly fights.

...on the road(Tapatalk)

Latest posts

Top Bottom