Folding Knife Choice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a great deal. I will have to search for some Buy Sell Groups. Any you suggest in particular?

David
These are a few that I usually find good deals

Attachments

• IMG_4711.png
    IMG_4711.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4710.png
    IMG_4710.png
    1,019.5 KB · Views: 0

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve kicked the knife addiction after about 6 months. I’ve got premium, mid-tier, and budget knives. I’ve racked up 26 knives in a short time. Honestly my favorites are the budget and mid-tier stuff for an edc. I have a 4 inch Miguron (they’re good and don’t get enough love). Bestech is another sleeper for most. I bought a Bestech Swordfish with a magnacut blade for $85 on Atlantic Knives. The two knives I carry 99% of the time are the Spyderco Civilian for self defense and my favorite box cutter of all time is the Artisan Proponent ($55 on Amazon). The knife is overbuilt and it’s a blast to use.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve kicked the knife addiction after about 6 months. I’ve got premium, mid-tier, and budget knives. I’ve racked up 26 knives in a short time. Honestly my favorites are the budget and mid-tier stuff for an edc. I have a 4 inch Miguron (they’re good and don’t get enough love). Bestech is another sleeper for most. I bought a Bestech Swordfish with a magnacut blade for $85 on Atlantic Knives. The two knives I carry 99% of the time are the Spyderco Civilian for self defense and my favorite box cutter of all time is the Artisan Proponent ($55 on Amazon). The knife is overbuilt and it’s a blast to use.

I just got Miguron Moyarl. Like the one below. I really like it a lot. It’s actually in my pocket right now.

Attachments

• IMG_3824.jpeg
    IMG_3824.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 0

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really like the ZT 0350 I might could make a deal on one I recently acquired but probably won't carry. Only thing is it's the TS edition:
1709347641949.png

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really like the ZT 0350 I might could make a deal on one I recently acquired but probably won't carry. Only thing is it's the TS edition:
View attachment 458172
Nice knife, but I think I wanting something a little less beefy.

Still looking at the other options, but I did just buy a Spyderco Manix 2 with an M4 Blade. BladeHQ exclusive they just posted.
1709478069897.png

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't I know it. I really have been liking a lot of mid-tier knives from Vosteed, Miguron, CRJB and have some Kiser and Civivi on my list. I love the Vosteed Raccoon and I have one with a Drop-Point blade and looking at the cleaver style blade on. I am also looking at getting a Kiser Task, Kubey Bluff as I am trying different brands Sheepfoot style blades with their axis style locks. Also interested in the Migurun Keryx II titanium frame lock.

David
Civivi Praxis flipper grreen is my EDC for a cheapo , really like it stays sharp....