Foreign Aid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am positive that is a lowball figure; I also agree that the time is long since past due for us to get our crap together and get back on track with our financial issues. With that said, I believe that while the topic the initial post was getting at makes sense; I view the majority of our money issues as the result of the things we are doing here in our own boarders that we cannot afford.

What specifically caught me was the very first reply putting isreal in the sights for some suggestion of a budget cut possibility; to which o simply dossagree with. I hope we all realize our role in an the reason isreal exists or at least hope you comprehend the importance of the state for what was 1/3 of it's population during the end of WWII. We prance the word liberty around our list of American values, but eventually you have to actually exercise it, and doing so can come with a price that is payed for a long time. I choose to believe that isreal is our one true loyal Allie. They live in a place surrounded either by people who either want nothing more than to bust thru Ostwald walls and slaughter every last one of it's people (with us being their next goal), or people who would stand and just watch it happen, then lift not one finger of disapproval.

So yes, let's cut the ******** spending and borrowing, but let's not forget that we have a responsibility to help support isreal until the world accepts their existence. And If that means spending billions in aid for them, well I am certain we could find billions in wasted social welfare program money being wasted on liars and thieves that we could cut.

Are you talking about the "ally" that's been caught spying on us in our own country numerous times? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for supporting Israel over a LOT of the countries we bribe, but let's not mistake them for white hats. Fact of the matter is, all of our so called "foreign aid" is greasing palms for so called "US interests". Wht exactly constitutes a "US interest" varies dependent on who's fabricating the story. Most of it is complete crapola. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom