Francis Scott Key Bridge Collapses After Being Hit By Cargo Ship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden will use bridge rebuild $ grab to pay his corruption obligations and let contractor change orders and OSHA fines and Maritime reg cost as complete a bridge at a future date to be decided
Never waste a perfectly good disaster
With a Ukranian boat pilot

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From most of these comments it becomes very apparent that the average person posting has no idea about how large ships operate and maneuver/steer. I work on a large ship, a bit bigger than this cargo vessel, and I can say what I see is purely accident. Some of the ideas and thoughts about how this could have been avoided, and about how it could have just turned away are very comical.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From most of these comments it becomes very apparent that the average person posting has no idea about how large ships operate and maneuver/steer. I work on a large ship, a bit bigger than this cargo vessel, and I can say what I see is purely accident. Some of the ideas and thoughts about how this could have been avoided, and about how it could have just turned away are very comical.
But, but, this IS OSA so what'ya expect? Can't get to 6 pages of comments if wait on the facts or hear from someone with actual experience. Next will be that the tug boat operators who got the ship out of port had ties to cartels or terrorist organizations and deliberately gave the ship a nudge in the wrong direction knowing it couldn't correct itself in time before hitting the bridge then abandoned it.

Or, maybe there were underwater drones that took out the rudder and navigation systems. Of course those drones are made by Chinese companies who want to sabotage the container ships so we stay in an inflationary market with more demand on them.

Wait, I think I got it....Hillary did it! She called in a favor and threatened to have someone murdered if that ship made it out of the harbor.

Nope, it was all on Biden in another move to unnecessarily spend Federal funds that we don't have to boost his election chances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom