Free- (2) -20” Boys Bicycles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Two boys bicycles for free.

The Good: Lots of good parts. These can be fixed if someone wants to fool with it.

The Bad: Both rear wheels will need to be replaced. One of the bikes has broken spokes from one boy ramming the front foot peg into the other boy’s rear wheel when racing or playing chicken, so the rim is warped. The other bike’s rear wheel is warped do to being run over.

The Ugly: These bikes are cheap Chinese Wal-Mart bikes and one bike has a broken (missing) brake cable. Both bikes are missing the cheap plastic chain guards. These got broken. One bike is missing a kickstand.

When I purchased these for two of my grandsons I knew they were cheaply made, but knowing these two boys, I knew they would destroy an expensive bicycle. They have destroyed several over the years. They could break an anvil with a feather. I think they are destined to become demolition experts.

These two grandsons have moved out of state, so it is not worth my time or effort to try and repair these two bikes.

If someone is interested they must take both bikes. I am throwing in a brand new- in the box 20” inner tube.

Pickup locally in Guthrie. PM me if interested.

If there are no takers, these bikes will join all my guns at the bottom of the lake where I had my boating accident.

Attachments

• IMG_20240412_122204885_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240412_122204885_HDR.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240412_122224252_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240412_122224252_HDR.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom