FREE, yes, FREE pistol to be given away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did this a while back, it seemed to work so I'm doing it again.

I will take nominations, per PM, of a woman you know who wants and needs a pistol for personal protection, but is unable to afford one. Nominations will be open until midnight April 15, 2019. Tell me, in detail, why your candidate is deserving. I will choose 1 and contact you. I will arrange to meet with you so you can then give it to her, you must be 21+, an Oklahoma resident and legally allowed to possess a firearm.

The pistol is a 9mm double stack, "name brand" that will come with 3 magazines and a factory case. I will provide 50 rounds of ball ammo so you can give her some basic instruction on how to safely use the pistol.

If there are any instructors that are willing to provide training/handgun license classes, PM me your contact info, I will pass it along with a code word so you will know when you are contacted.

If anyone would like to donate accessories, range bag, eye/ear protection, practice/self defense ammo, mag loader, etc., etc. etc.PM me your contact info and I will pass it along with a code word also.

Feel free to ask me any questions or make suggestions.

Edited to add you must be able to meet me in the Tulsa area, and the woman must reside in Oklahoma

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom