Friend had a bad evening.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy of mine that lives out in the Shawnee area got his back door kicked in today when he was gone for 30 minutes. Of course ( and lucky for them ) the intruders were gone when he got back. I'm sure they got a HE11 of a fight from his 80lb Chow though. Luckily they didn't get out with to much and the cops know what they were driving too thanks to a neighbor seeing the vehicle.

As a fair warning to all you Shawnee guys that live out of city limits be on the lookout for a older blue/grey or blue/green dodge pickup with some shady looking characters in it. They were caught on camera as well.

Also the pup made it through ok, little shaken up but un harmed.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Guess he is glad that a Carter County Deputy didn't show up around his dog.

Dave

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your friend.

Guess he is glad that a Carter County Deputy didn't show up around his dog.

Dave

Thanks, and me too I don't think we could afford his bail for killing a cop.

Also he said it took the cops 45 minutes to get there even after he told them he was going in armed! Granted not the best move he knows his stuff and can handle his own.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you post pic off camera unfortunately I know of some scrum that live out that way who just happens to own an old green pick up

Cant promise anything, but I will see what I can do....

Thanks for the support guys. I just hope by putting the word out there that someone out in that area will benifit from it. Appearently another house not even a half mile away was hit right after his....

Latest posts

Top Bottom