From Broken Arrow, big Marlin guy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
01OSA1.JPG

Reaction score
Welcome, WWH!

Just so you know (and it's in the Rules) I get first shot at any older Marlin rifles that come up for sale. If I don't want it then it's fair game for other Marlin lovers.

View attachment 438929
Im now looking for those "dash" calibers. 32-40, 25-20, so on. But also missing a 450 Marlin.

Of course, i would never sneer at a good S&W either. I know I am weird, i like Marlins and Smiths, shocker!

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An introduction like this deserves eye-candy!

Attachments

• Original Ballards and sights (3).jpeg
    Original Ballards and sights (3).jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Rack - zoom in - right side.jpeg
    Rack - zoom in - right side.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Seven .22s on Leather (2).jpeg
    Seven .22s on Leather (2).jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 0

Philip Marical

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Grew up in Broken Arrow, got into firearms about 2 years ago and went crazy for he Marlins. Back story to my username, when I was a kid I was in the Indian Nations equivalent to cub scouts, and on a campout our tribe's Chief gave me the name when he saw me leave the camp ground, walk into a field, and just casually walk around with horses. Apparently he found it impressive that such a small child wouldn't be afraid of several large horses just checking me out and walking with me; thus, Walks With Horses.

Anyway, looking forward to scouting the pages eventually for some Marlins to see what is out there and chiming in on threads for good banter. Thanks y'all!
Welcome!
I have a fondness for Marlins myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom