From a Recon Marine in Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLKSHOOTER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son will not tell me squat !! When he returns back to the states. We go fishing when we visit and he will not even talk about it. So I learn not to ask.
Thanks to all those who have served and now serving.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oops, my bad, I need to check em before I post em in the future.

Gunny

Just for the record, before you quote snopes, check this out.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/83/370/Snopes_Exposed.html

I love when people post that article - it doesn't prove that Snopes is wrong about any of the facts they've ever posted (and for the record, they have been wrong, and openly admitted it and edited their findings - they sight all their sources and are openly criticized on the net so its not like they can just make stuff up).

Not knocking you, just saying that Snopes isn't a liberal-media backed lie-factory just because they disagree with some of the BS that happens to come out of the Right side of the political poop-factory (I personally think all politicians Reps and Dems are full of poop, and Snopes has caught rumors from both sides in lies).

No worries, everyone has forwarded or posted an email that sounded impressive before - we've all done it at least once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom