From one "Oklahoma Shooter" to "Another" near Bennington, Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I always hear down there. Never know when you're going to discover a big farm that you shouldn't have.

Supposedly even the police go in pairs.

For years I used to ride my atv in that area...alone. My wife is from se OK and when I told her that she about went into shock. She said that nobody ever did that. Funny thing is I never had any problems at all. The few people I ran into were very friendly. They kept complimenting me on what a pretty mouth I had. I thought it was an odd compliment, but thanked them nonetheless.

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for years i used to ride my atv in that area...alone. My wife is from se ok and when i told her that she about went into shock. She said that nobody ever did that. Funny thing is i never had any problems at all. The few people i ran into were very friendly. They kept complimenting me on what a pretty mouth i had. I thought it was an odd compliment, but thanked them nonetheless.

lol!!!! :laugh6::laugh6::

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, in response to our call, the local deputy arrived to investigate the shooting. Upon identifying myself, I informed him I had a CCL and that I was not in possession of a weapon. He said "why not?" I had to inform him about pipelines, Canadians, and Hoplophobia.

Would you edumacate this former Ohioan? I know many Canadians are whiny hoplophobic weenies, but what has that to do with land in OK?

Latest posts

Top Bottom