Full List of American War Weapons Lost In Afghanistan ~ TEXT and VIDEO.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S

Sold it to who? The Afghanis don't have the equipment, the Taliban does.
I’d be willing to bet real money that the only distinction between ISIS, the Taliban and Christians in Action is the color of the jerseys. Picture if you will that the whole world is a ginormous WWE extravaganza and there’s a bottomless supply of Brawndo...

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d be willing to bet real money that the only distinction between ISIS, the Taliban and Christians in Action is the color of the jerseys. Picture if you will that the whole world is a ginormous WWE extravaganza and there’s a bottomless supply of Brawndo...
Im throwing their ass off the Top Rope.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Christians in Action?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also blame the entire military machine
I do too, they are lock step with Biden and can't use their own intelligence. Examples are Afghanistan they were mum and the woke culture, pushing homosexuals in the military openly, transexuals openly and still mum. Their job is to to make sure we are mission ready and they have failed dismally. I started with Obama with the former Chief of Staff General Dempsey who was more interested in looking good than doing good.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do too, they are lock step with Biden and can't use their own intelligence. Examples are Afghanistan they were mum and the woke culture, pushing homosexuals in the military openly, transexuals openly and still mum. Their job is to to make sure we are mission ready and they have failed dismally. I started with Obama with the former Chief of Staff General Dempsey who was more interested in looking good than doing good.
We were trained if we had to leave any sensitive items to blow it in place or booby trap it. why wasn't it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom