Fun with Dogs ...... just played a prank on old Otis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lmao! Dawg is looking at my laptop like WTF is THAT?!?!?!? I LOVE it when he wags his head back and forth with his ears cocked! Haha! Thanks for the entertainment!

Well the entire neighborhood knows when my dog barks ..... I get texts all the time.....lol they know who it is can't deny it

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the entire neighborhood knows when my dog barks ..... I get texts all the time.....lol they know who it is can't deny it

Ha! The old man thinks it's weird that I know which dog is barking around here without even looking outside. He thinks that EVERY dog that barks is ours. Au contraire ... lol ... and I've proven it to him more times than he can count.

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the bawl of a coon hound ,back when I coon hunted, you always knew which dog was doing what just by the way he barked. That bought back alot of memorys.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the bawl of a coon hound ,back when I coon hunted, you always knew which dog was doing what just by the way he barked. That bought back alot of memorys.
Glad it did, I won't have anything else for the rest of my life (unoess I rescue another stray)....otherwise it will be a Redbone, Black and Tan, Bluetick, or Blood Hound (finding one with no brown in his coat was not easy)

I had Weimeraners when I was young and they were just way to high strung, plus I haven't seen a dove on public land in 4 years....I can find them on private land but not public ......

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad it did, I won't have anything else for the rest of my life (unoess I rescue another stray)....otherwise it will be a Redbone, Black and Tan, Bluetick, or Blood Hound (finding one with no brown in his coat was not easy)

I had Weimeraners when I was young and they were just way to high strung, plus I haven't seen a dove on public land in 4 years....I can find them on private land but not public ......
I had two Weimeraners ,the male had separation anxiety and would bark non stop if he wasn't able to be right with you,the female I let her have a litter of pups and she had to be put on a Xanax to calm her down. Other the that she was sweetheart, I got up one Sunday morning and found her on the backpouch ,it looked like a aneurysm had busted,and she bleed out though her nose.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2395.JPG
I had two Weimeraners ,the male had separation anxiety and would bark non stop if he wasn't able to be right with you,the female I let her have a litter of pups and she had to be put on a Xanax to calm her down. Other the that she was sweetheart, I got up one Sunday morning and found her on the backpouch ,it looked like a aneurysm had busted,and she bleed out though her nose.
Uhh that sucks , I had a male that was German bread, perfect .......got a female of questionable but reasonable quality....the male was a stud .....hell of a frisbee dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom