Galco holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No offense, but I personally don't like them. The leather is too thick and soft. Retention on them sucks, oh at first, it will seem okay, but they break down way too soon and you might as well use an old sock to carry your pistol in. For the price, get a much better quality holster from UBGholsters.com. Use coupon code OKSHOOTERS to get a 10% discount. His base prices start at $65 and you can't beat them. I own several UBG holsters along with more expensive ones from Kramer, TT Gunleather, and Milt Sparks. UBG is right up there with them in terms of quality, in my opinion. But his prices are very fair and he ships in 4-6 weeks usually. Search on here for a lot of people's thoughts on UBG before you go spending money on a mass-produced fat-boy of a holster. There's some good pic in the Gear Section here too. He started right here on OSA several years ago, as jarhead79.

Please don't waste your money. Seriously, UBG is a much better option.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Druryj is right about the galco holsters.I used one for 3 months and gave it away.I like D.M. Bullard holsters or Lance Nixon holsters for around $90.00 a piece.D.M. Bullard is usually at the wanenmacher in Tulsa close to the south entrance.It only takes 6 or 8 weeks to get them too, unlike milt sparks which is 6 months or more.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of their old crossdraw shoulder holsters. I think they call it the “Miami Classic” now. I got it back when they were named Jackass Leather Company from Looper Leather Goods. I like it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, quality must have changed over the years. I've got a 15 year old combat master for my EDC 640 that's still tight and right.

Don Hume makes great stuff too. But I've also been a fan of Tagua. Stiff and really affordable.