Gander Mtn in OKC area???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need a little help here. I just drove in from SoCal yesterday to Tulsa. Did I see a Gander Mtn store on I-40 West of OKC? I swear I did but checking their website has no mention of it and my FIL said he doesn't think there is one down there. So was I terribly sleep deprived from the long azz drive or is there Gander Mtn there? Thanks.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is one on the West side of Amarillo.

Well, I saw something in West OKC. It was mid morning going through that area and night going through Amarillo. What I saw was maybe 10 miles west of H&H. I drive back on about the 28th so I will checkout what I saw and report back that I was most likely crazy.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You probably just saw Dustin Gaunder's house. He's filthy rich, and had a mountain built at his house. He's kooky like that.

and here is a picture of Dustin for reference.

liberace.jpg

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What you probably saw was that fancy smancy outlet mall. It was probably the weird big teepee things that threw you off. I still don't understand why they thought that an outdoor mall in Oklahoma was a good idea. Are the owners familiar with our weather...?

Latest posts

Top Bottom