George Floyd's family asks UN to disarm US police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap

The family of George Floyd, the black man killed while in police custody in Minneapolis on Memorial Day, has sent a letter to the globalist United Nations to ask for its help in disarming police officers in the United States of America.

The family’s legal team facilitated the letter, which was sent on Wednesday, according to NBC News:

The group sent a letter on June 3 to one of the international body’s working groups asking for support for the end of the provision of military equipment and military-type training for police, the teaching of deescalation techniques, independent prosecutions and autopsies for “extrajudicial” police killings, and more.

“When a group of people of any nation have been systemically deprived of their universal human right to life by its government for decades, it must appeal to the international community for its support and to the United Nations for its intervention,” Floyd’s family attorney Ben Crump said in a press release.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well - "it's for my safety"....I think that's exactly the words the SPD cop said when illegally seizing my CC Glock.

So, good.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought you guys who referred to "Civil War" were exaggerating but if they do away with many of the police departments and then attempt to take away our right to defend ourselves who know what will happen? I can, after recent events understand how a Civil War can occur based on the failures of our politicians to less than adequately do their jobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom