get your 'blue lives murder' shirt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who gives a crap? They can print and sell whatever they want, they can censor what they want - it's (more or less) a free country.

Except Amazon is a private platform that can promote or deny whatever they want. Just like Bookface, allowing or promoting this type of speech is tacit support. If they disagree with it, they can ban it.

While I agree with your premise, Bezos and Amazon disagree and I'm all about holding them to their own standards.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except Amazon is a private platform that can promote or deny whatever they want. Just like Bookface, allowing or promoting this type of speech is tacit support. If they disagree with it, they can ban it.

While I agree with your premise, Bezos and Amazon disagree and I'm all about holding them to their own standards.

I do not understand what you're saying.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not understand what you're saying.

I'm saying that if you post something for sale on Amazon that they find objectionable, they will yank your access pdq. Censorship is alive and well online and it doesn't violate the 1st Amendment. Bezos is a VERY odd duck, being both a hardcore capitalist AND a leftist. He doesn't have anyone's interests at heart except for himself, but when he pretends he does, it's always leftist ideology.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm saying that if you post something for sale on Amazon that they find objectionable, they will yank your access pdq. Censorship is alive and well online and it doesn't violate the 1st Amendment. Bezos is a VERY odd duck, being both a hardcore capitalist AND a leftist. He doesn't have anyone's interests at heart except for himself, but when he pretends he does, it's always leftist ideology.

That's what I thought you were saying. So- it's his deal, he can promote or delete at will. I don't know why that's a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom