G-Shock 6900 for around 25 bucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They dont make Gshock like they used to. I bought one and it is light compared to other Gshocks I own or have owned.
Actually they still do. My Rangeman is a solid time piece. It would take a BFH to kill it. You just have to pay for the higher end ones.

If I wore this $25 one out in the neighborhood, it would lower the property values.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
They dont make Gshock like they used to. I bought one and it is light compared to other Gshocks I own or have owned.
I think that's why they remade the 'MTG' series. I have not handled the reintroduction model but it makes sense that it would be higher quality. And not feel cheap. I get asked why I wear a watch these days with cell phones being everywhere. Sometimes reading a watch is easier than locating and dragging out the phone. The GShock has a lot of models going way up in price.
product.MRG-G1000B-1A

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Actually they still do. My Rangeman is a solid time piece. It would take a BFH to kill it. You just have to pay for the higher end ones.

If I wore this $25 one out in the neighborhood, it would lower the property values.
Makes me wonder why Casio would risk getting an image cheapness when they have much nicer stuff at very expensive levels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom