Getting tased at McDonalds--it didn't come with fries but he got "fries"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When he hit her she should have shot him. Anyone that would hit a cop, particularly a female cop, has no reason to exist in our world.
People that do this to a cop would have no problem doing worse to a civilian.

Attacking a police officer should be considered a felony, the cop never tried to strike the guy and she had the absolute authority and cause to shoot the guy in my opinion. Cops don't make enough money to put up with people like this.

So...do you think he was offering lethal force to her, or are you just in favor of summary execution?

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad it ended well, but she needs to find a dif line of work. She couldn't handle herself at all. I'd be scared to work with her, she had a chance to cuff him and says just wait till somebody else gets here.
Yeah because giving up your advantage and getting on the ground with a guy who has already assaulted you is so much smarter than waiting 3 min. for backup.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad it ended well, but she needs to find a dif line of work. She couldn't handle herself at all. I'd be scared to work with her, she had a chance to cuff him and says just wait till somebody else gets here.

I dunno. Seems it all worked out for the best. He was being a dick. She have him the juice several times in the dick. I kinda like how she handled it myself.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah because giving up your advantage and getting on the ground with a guy who has already assaulted you is so much smarter than waiting 3 min. for backup.

I get that, but seems he could of easily became a threat again quickly. Guess she did what was more safe, can't argue that.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get that, but seems he could of easily became a threat again quickly. Guess she did what was more safe, can't argue that.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Every time she pulls the trigger on that taser, the guy is incapable of presenting a threat for five seconds. She can keep pulling that trigger for a long time before running out of juice. Whether or not she could "handle herself," I do not know but there was no reason for her to fight this guy when a safer option was available.

Latest posts

Top Bottom