Giant American Flag Spotted Laying on the Ground Before Obama University Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's disgraceful but to be honest those giant flags have got to be extremely difficult to put up and take down. I firmly believe if you're going to display a flag that large you should also provide the Mega sized crew to handle it properly, however, I'll bet that NOBODY including the Republican party to car dealerships with football field sized flags does it. Actually picture in your mind, especially those like myself who have folded flags in the military, how many people it would take to properly handle a flag that size in the pic or larger. Do you think these guys are hiring 50 or more people to do it? Nope, they do it the wrong way and nobody ever sees it or catches it on film. Would make for a good secretly filmed documentary to travel around the nation showing what really happens. Maybe then these giant flags would be treated respectfully and not as advertisements for car lots. Every time I see one of those it makes me ill because there's very little chance they're doing the right thing when no ones watching.

Latest posts

Top Bottom