Glock 19's Gen 4 BTF ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay - not to start any battles (please?), but as a NEW Glock owner, *now* I'm hearing and reading about this random or semi-consistent "Brass To Face" poor ejection of casings, particularly 115gr target ball ammo.
Question - I've seen and heard enough so far that "something" is going on.....but.....Can anyone tell me whether or not the Gen 4 versions have extractors that are "fixed" ???

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have heard of some people complaining of this but have never seen it. I have had a Gen 4 Glock 19 for five or six years and have never had a problem with brass ejecting back at me with any load.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"hearing and reading"
"seen and heard"
since you are a new glock owner, how bout you find out for yourself and
"shoot and see"
"test and decide"

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a first run gen 4 17 that ejected brass directly into my face every time. Glock had a recall for that first run with bad ejectors. They would send a new ejector to a glock armorer and replace it for free.

Last edited:

Old rookie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe 300 rounds, been just fine, nothing weird, except I had to change my grip, which seems to be something Ineeded to do, because I'm more accurate with tighter groupings so far. Love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom