Glock 25 .380 caliber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm interested. After the better part of 3 decades smashing my hands with hammers and wrenches, I rarely shoot my .45's or .40's anymore. I can see myself wanting one of these maybe 10 years down the road. I already carry a .380 85% of the time, so having 9 more rounds would be a plus.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Retards had their chance 30 years ago but, no, we couldn't get them here.
They've already lost out to numerous offerings of small micro 9mm that have same high capacities, smaller dimensions.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you mean?
This was available in Europe 30 years ago but couldn't be imported due to points list. Glock had their chance to own the "compact"(even though this isn't that compact) market.
All they had to do was add an ounce or 2 IIRC
Now other mfr have already got hold of the subcompact/micro market p365, ruger, keltec, and 1/2 dozen others that I can think of.
Just one of the too of my head, The p365 is smaller, thinner, lighter with just as much capacity

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was available in Europe 30 years ago but couldn't be imported due to points list. Glock had their chance to own the "compact"(even though this isn't that compact) market.
All they had to do was add an ounce or 2 IIRC
Now other mfr have already got hold of the subcompact/micro market p365, ruger, keltec, and 1/2 dozen others that I can think of.
Just one of the too of my head, The p365 is smaller, thinner, lighter with just as much capacity
Gotcha.
I have Glock 42/380.
Is p365 smaller?

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_4330.png
I may have been off

Latest posts

Top Bottom