Glock 35 trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

impalaSS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am purchasing a glock 35 for target shooting. I want to get a nice trigger on it what are some recomendations for triggers. Thinking maybe a fulcrum trigger or perhaps a gunsmith trigger job what are my options. This is not a carry or self defense gun so I want it light and crisp if thats possible on a glock.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:D Since we're spending your money, the Fulcrum looks nice.
Seriously, I've heard some folks who really like it. The all-metal construction supposedly takes up a whole bunch of the mush-n-slack, vs. stock. Caveat: I have never handled one.

However... in my personal guns, I'm really partial to the Ghost Rocket. For $35, that's darn hard to beat. Reset is fantastically short. I use the 5.5# connector, but the 3.5# would probably put a smile on your face.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're looking to go a budget route, I did a quick trigger upgrade to a friend's Glock last winter. I bought a 3.5# connector (I believe it was from Scherer) and a Glockworx competition trigger spring. It made a world of improvement in his trigger, and I didn't even have $15 in the parts (a little over $20 shipped).

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Google Vanek...
They are the best you can get.
I went wit ha lonewolf 3.5# connector, 6# trigger spring, 5# striker spring, the "25 cent trigger job" and a vanek trigger housing with overtravel and pretravel adjustment.
Its MUCH better than the stock trigger, and lighter than almost any other combo out there. A complete Vanek will set you back $200... but its worth it.

impalaSS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after reading and researching everything listed above I ordered a wolff competion trigger spring kit. I am going to install that and do the .25 cent trigger job and see how that works. Start with the cheapest stuff and work up. The G35 comes with a 3.5lb connector is there a difference between factory and aftermarket 3.5lb connectors? thanks for the ideas.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Ghost Rocket 3.5# has an overtravel take-up tab that you cut-to-fit. Basically, you cut and test to where the striker is released, and the trigger has +/- 0.010" overtravel to ensure reset. This makes for a very fast trigger.

Now, I'm not sophisticated to fully appreciate the rigidity offered by the Fulcrum, and I sure as heck don't want a 1-2# trigger, ala Vaneck, in a pistol. I have a flat 3# in my Steyr SBS rifle, that has been waterstoned, and its plenty light & smooth for me. I've handled a 700 PSS with a 1.8# trigger, and that was beyond my ability to use effectively consistently.

My 19 has the 5# Rocket, simply because that gives a nice solid (almost like the NY trigger spring/3.5# connector) pull, with fast follow ups. Overtravel slows me down quite a bit, YMMV...

impalaSS

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update to this thread. Did the .25 cent trigger job last week and installed the wolff competion trigger spring kit. This thing is awesome. I bought the gun used and when I got it apart to polish everything it already had a ghost connector. I put 250 rounds through it last saturday with 0 failure to fire from the lighter springs. thanks for the tips guys. loving my new trigger and G35.

Latest posts

Top Bottom