Glock's answer to the LCP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOCKinator

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering that the Kel Tec P3AT and the Ruger LCP fill a specific niche that Glock is not a part of, how long til Glock comes out with a single stack, ultra light CCW??? I'm sorry, but the G26 is a pig compared to the LCP. And, yes, I'll be first on board when I see a 9 oz Glock.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone for YEARS have been begging Glock to come out with a very thin very small single stack 9mm. I think they would sell a ton of those and .380's, but they haven't changed anything. Kahr would not even be around anymore if they had brought out a thin 9mm. They just won't adapt - just sticking with what they know.

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Quite the dilemma. I love my Glock 19, but want something smaller to carry. I am considering the Glock 26, Kel-Tec PF-9, and Ruger LCP. I'd really like to have all of them.

I'm probably going to get the Kel-Tec PF-9 next. 22mm wide and 15.5 ounces loaded with 7+1. And a nice price.

I have been watching reviews by Nutnfancy on YouTube.
Here is the first of three he has on the Kel-Tec PF-9.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this but Glock has gone the way of Colt in the 90s.... pretty much if their customer base is begging for it..... they won't build it.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock and Smith & Wesson are both catering to the big money....law enforcement and military (worldwide).
They could not care less about the civilian market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom