glocks with crescent slide serrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubletapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought I read where they have already quit making these.. I saw one tonight, and the guy said that they went back to the old style.. Whats the story.. The one I saw was a gen 3 glock 19 with the rough texture frame..

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw those and wondered if it was a good idea. From what I heard people have a hard time pulling back the slide on the Kimber SIS's because their fingers slip because of the design of the serations. Thinking as if the lines were horizontal, there is nothing to grip. Or I could be wrong.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as i knew glock only offers the scalloped serrations on the RTF models and just the regular vertical slits on standard frames. BUT I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE the serrations on my M&P's they look awesome and you can get a great grip for racking the slide.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I read where they have already quit making these.. I saw one tonight, and the guy said that they went back to the old style.. Whats the story.. The one I saw was a gen 3 glock 19 with the rough texture frame..

Thats what they told me in Glock Armorers School. Those serrations are on the Glock RTF and apparantly they didn't go over well. Glock quit making those when they started making the 4th generation models. If I can get the extra money, I'm going to get one just to have it in my collection.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thats what they told me in Glock Armorers School. Those serrations are on the Glock RTF and apparantly they didn't go over well. Glock quit making those when they started making the 4th generation models. If I can get the extra money, I'm going to get one just to have it in my collection.

Geez,that sucks,I love the crescent serrations. :madbox: Steve

doubletapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like them too.. I was at the gun show, and the guy told me that glock never made a g19 wuth the crescent serrations.. I guess I will go buy it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom