Glocktogo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsahunter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had three great transactions with Jerry today. Man what a class act. I was supposed to pick up a rifle, ammo and a pistol from Jerry today but we had come up with another deal last night not including the pistol. I had Told my dad that I decided not to buy the pistol this morning and dad says well I want it. When Jerry shows up my dad is there saying he wants to buy the pistol. Well Jerry did about a 40 mile round trip to go and get the pistol for my dad and met us at the gun show with it. I will do biz with him again a truely nice man and a real class act.

Michael

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 for Jerry. He and I agreed to a deal over three months ago ... literally. I told him we had a place at Mannford and would be around shortly. Well, he waited patiently for my slow a$$ and we finally got around to a FTF Saturday. You won't find a better man to deal with. Top notch in every category!

tomski74

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a P-22 from Glocktogo :) I met him at the USSA so I could try it first. First class gentleman.

Can't wait to shoot it some more :)

:friday:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a shotgun from him today. Very happy with it. He was kind enough to hang on to it for almost a month till I got paid.