God Bless All of You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice post J.B., and the same to you and yours.
My family received a blessing last night, my elderly aunt is in Grandbury, her roof is gone but she is safe and uninjured.
Many others were not as fortunate, 6 dead, many injured, prayers for Grandbury.:(

Last edited:

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wish for everyone of you (and your loved ones) is that God blesses you with health, success, and happiness. For those of you who do not believe in God, I still wish you the same.

Our country seems to be unraveling at times. For many of us, the America we knew as kids and young people seems to be fading away. In its place, we have this crises driven, corporate owned circus. One day the Democrats are evil, the next day the Republicans are the villains. And on and on and on roll the endless news cycles, telling us the same thing over and over and over again until we fall out of our chairs, eyes glazed over, and crawl to the kitchen to eat our processed and genetically enhanced foods.

In the meantime, good people, both progressives and conservatives, are the victims.

God bless all of you, and God bless the United States of America.

Nice post. Thank you Mr. Books. And I wish you the same. :)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A few years ago my father and I were on the way to Norman to watch an OU football game. We were listening to the radio. The radio host read a letter to the editor that had been published in a local newspaper. I think the paper was in Iowa, but I could be wrong. The letter writer covered a host of ills that society is facing. Unmotivated kids that are running in gangs committing crimes. The moral decay of the country, and in particular, the leaders. The destruction of the family. Etc, etc.etc.. The radio host was Paul Harvey and the letter was dated 1918. This country is made up of great people. When I attend events at my daughter's school, and I think that these kids will be running the place someday, I'm not the least bit nervous about their future. Will it be the same as it was, no. But when we were kids it was not the same as it was when our parents were kids. Changes happen, but I firmly believe that this country will continue to be blessed, to thrive and to be a beacon of hope and freedom in the world.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago my father and I were on the way to Norman to watch an OU football game. We were listening to the radio. The radio host read a letter to the editor that had been published in a local newspaper. I think the paper was in Iowa, but I could be wrong. The letter writer covered a host of ills that society is facing. Unmotivated kids that are running in gangs committing crimes. The moral decay of the country, and in particular, the leaders. The destruction of the family. Etc, etc.etc.. The radio host was Paul Harvey and the letter was dated 1918. This country is made up of great people. When I attend events at my daughter's school, and I think that these kids will be running the place someday, I'm not the least bit nervous about their future. Will it be the same as it was, no. But when we were kids it was not the same as it was when our parents were kids. Changes happen, but I firmly believe that this country will continue to be blessed, to thrive and to be a beacon of hope and freedom in the world.

Presh.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wish for everyone of you (and your loved ones) is that God blesses you with health, success, and happiness. For those of you who do not believe in God, I still wish you the same.

Our country seems to be unraveling at times. For many of us, the America we knew as kids and young people seems to be fading away. In its place, we have this crises driven, corporate owned circus. One day the Democrats are evil, the next day the Republicans are the villains. And on and on and on roll the endless news cycles, telling us the same thing over and over and over again until we fall out of our chairs, eyes glazed over, and crawl to the kitchen to eat our processed and genetically enhanced foods.In the meantime, good people, both progressives and conservatives, are the victims.

God bless all of you, and God bless the United States of America.

Starting to sound like someone I know.

Back atchya Boss!

Latest posts

Top Bottom