Gone - Android phone, GSM compatible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have a Motorola Moto G7 that I've used for the past several years. If you need a usable phone, you can have this one.

It is unlocked. I purchased it directly from Motorola, so it has very minimal bloatware in it. I have put it back to Factory specs. Last I checked it was running Android 10, but came from the factory with 9 installed. It will not be updated anymore from Motorola.

This works only on GSM networks (at&T and most of the rest of the world), not on CDMA(Sprint, Verizon).

It requires a USB-C connector. I use a Micro USB to USB c adapter, 6 for a few bucks from Amazon.
P1010480.JPG

P1010482.JPG

P1010483.JPG

Here's the specs - moto g⁷ - Motorola - Motorola

I've replaced it with a newer model.

It works perfectly, but has some cracks in the screen. There is a screen-saver on it - the cracks do not distort the image, and are very fine. They don't interfere with the operation of the phone at all.

It is in a light-duty case.

I have the box and paperwork, but not the original usb wire.

I do not have the original charger, but could probably come up with a universal one if you need it.

I can even ship it if necessary - but I'll flatten the box to do it. And I don't really want to ship it. The box is empty anyway, no real reason to have it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom