• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Gone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klbell2169

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a PSA 8.5" PISTOL-LENGTH 300 AAC BLACKOUT 1:7 NITRIDE 7" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK UPPER with 90 rounds through it that I am looking to trade. I need 5.56 or .223 ammo.
I can let it go as just the upper, or I have a Sig Romeo MSR mounted on it that can go with it.
Want MBUS backup sights on it as well? Got front and rear in the package too. Need a pistol brace? I got you covered. I have a shockwave blade brace with buffer tube, buffer and spring as well. I also have a couple hundred rounds of .300 Blackout subsonic ammo

Message me here with any offers.
Thanks
Still available?

69mdl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a PSA 8.5" PISTOL-LENGTH 300 AAC BLACKOUT 1:7 NITRIDE 7" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK UPPER with 90 rounds through it that I am looking to trade. I need 5.56 or .223 ammo.
I can let it go as just the upper, or I have a Sig Romeo MSR mounted on it that can go with it.
Want MBUS backup sights on it as well? Got front and rear in the package too. Need a pistol brace? I got you covered. I have a shockwave blade brace with buffer tube, buffer and spring as well. I also have a couple hundred rounds of .300 Blackout subsonic ammo

Message me here with any offers.
Thanks
Still available?