Gonna watch Fox 23's hour-long open carry broadcast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw something about it today during the 5 o'clock news. I think it's at Friday, maybe at 9:00 in the evening, though I might've misheard.

Can't wait to see what they'll say…

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is there an hour worth of material to talk about? It's here, it's legal, don't be a panicky sheep if you see a dude with a gun on his hip. I mean seriously, even reading the SDA lawbook out loud wouldn't take more than 10 minutes...

berettaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I predict it will be a waste of time
1)5 minutes to restate incorrect information of when/who and where one can carry
2)a full 25minute segment interviewing police chiefs and how it will endanger their officers lives and freighten small chillrins
3)choreographed staged /unrealistic "gun grabs"
4)a full segment of whining socalled pro gun sheeple talking about how uber-tactical remaining concealed is in a totally unreasonable concocked scenario.
5)Probably assorted gunrange employees/cops touting the lies of "i support the second amendment BUT....not for lowley civilians

I will watch it only to check it off my list of TIME OF MY LIFE ILL NEVER GET BACK.
Its the Media there is a hidden agenda

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is to bad the media doesn't take a short amount of time to show the general public not familiar with guns... some simple but usefull info.

Such as-

1. The difference between a semi-auto and a wheel gun.
2. The difference between a bullet, a casing, a primer and a cartridge. Also a rimless round.
3. What a magazine is versus a clip.
4. Generally, how to remove a magazine and make a semi-auto safe. And how to open a wheel gun and make it safe.
5. Explain to people that not all guns have a external safety.. and show them some examples of both guns with safeties and without.

There may be some parents [especially single moms] out there without any firearms experience that might find a gun in their teenager's room and find it usefull to know how to make the weapon safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom