Good Article About Concealed Carry and Crime Rates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the commentators said in that second story, I find it most unnerving the CCW holder had forgotten the derringer had been in that coat a year. That's singularly careless, and a woman is in the hospital as a result.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing new in the article really. Guns good...negeligent discharge...crime goes down with CCL...

What got my intrest was the comments. Everyone saying "...some people just shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun..." and comparing them to bad drivers getting a DL. I HATE that word! It's NOT a constitutional right to drive a car, but it IS a constitutional right to own/carry a gun! Yes, I've seen people that make me nervous when they handle a firearm, but they have EVERY RIGHT to own/carry firearm!

Sorry, had to vent ;)

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd give my left arm to know what gun it was that fell outta the CCL holder's pocket and shot the lady in the restaurant. Why oh why can't news reporters give you cites to reference materials like lawyers do in briefs?

Probably because most of them wouldn't know a .22 from a 45-70. I think most of the media is woefully ignorant when it comes to firearms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom