Good deal on PMAGs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
hopefully we dont see price gouging @ $25 per mag again. Heck, I think a former sponsor of ours is still selling them for $25.

This would be why I decided to stock up... I think I'm good for a while. Thirty-five preloaded 30-rounders oughtta get me through the first wave of the zombie invasion. :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh-oh... I guess I better go buy twenty from CDNN to make sure I take advantage of the better price than the twenty I bought already!

:D

<edit> Damn thread-jackers.... :tounge::mad:

Jeez ... You and GC came from the same pod, didn't you?!!?!?!?!? LOL

I told him what I had done when he got home from work yesterday and he said "Really?!?!!" and had that look on his face "OMG I LOVE THIS WOMAN" ... Then I said "And I don't EVER wanna hear 'I need another mag' come outta your mouth, got it? Oh, and Merry Christmas!"*

:lookaroun WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?

*And before you new guys get all aghast that somebody's wife talked back to them, this is what we do. He spent nearly a month saying "Ohhh I got what I'm gonna give you for Christmas figured out but I dunno if I should tell you now or make you wait." Finally I said "OK, what is it??" It was a Kindle Fire ... so now we are trying to decide if we want that, a Nook, an Ipad or one of those newfangled Microsoft dealies they have at the mall ... (I really like the Microsoft dealie but if I wind up with that I'm gonna have to spend some more money on GC ... ) :naughty:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I got 10 mags in the mail today... turns out they canceled my 2nd order of ten, didn't bother to tell me. Funny, since I got a shipping email on each order. Just called to check on it and they did confirm they canceled the 2nd order and refunded my money.

Not a huge deal, but I did let them know very politely that I was annoyed, and that had I known I would have placed an order with another company. Their business to run how they like, but at least an email notifying me of the cancellation would have been appreciated.

<sigh>

Now I gotta go find somewhere to buy more.... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom