Good deals on S&W Model 64 .38 Revolvers 4" stainless for $229-$269 (Pics of Mine)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would rather have the flexibility of .357 mag guns, but you guys who have gotten these smiths...I am having a hard time believing that the finish is as pretty as the above gun. Anyone else got one of these? other questions. what is the process for changing out the hammer? take off side plate and ?

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would rather have the flexibility of .357 mag guns, but you guys who have gotten these smiths...I am having a hard time believing that the finish is as pretty as the above gun. Anyone else got one of these? other questions. what is the process for changing out the hammer? take off side plate and ?

I simply cleaned the gun when it arrived, used some Mag wheel polish probably maybe 5 minutes total wiping it down with a plain red rag..No attempts to remove scratches or holster wear, like using sandpaper or any extra ordinary steps to get it cleaned up like sandpaper or scotch brite, just a rag,polish, and 5 minutes. You can see the gun has scatches in it, something I am sure sandpaper or scotchbrite would remove, but never did that with a gun..Just a simple cleaning. The same steps most every gun owner does when they get a gun, possibly alot less effort LOL. It was the cheapest of all of em "very good condition"......

I have no reason to lie, besides lying would upset quite a few members if they bought one and it was in terrible condition that a simple cleaning like i did would not cure.. I may have a before pic, ill look.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
your shined up like a new penny. It does have some character marks but looks great in the pics. Heck lets do a group buy on these too! it will save shipping at least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom