Good Luck this rifle season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll take first picture duty! By far he's the most healthy sized buck I've got in the last 5 years. Big boy was on the ground by 8am. I was a little bored so I blew on the call a couple times and here he came trailing a small doe. Caught a glimpse of his rack at 240 yards then saw his body size and decided he would be a good harvest. 240 yards neck shot dropped on the spot.

Can't not have a selfie with it!

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, he yielded a good bit of meat, just got to do the final processing and vacuum seal it.

And to make a great day even better I got a second deer today too while I was skinning the buck another antler less medium sized (wannabe) buck hit the feeder not even 20 yards away. So I took him too, thinking he was a she.... Oh well tender steaks tonight!

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice buck! Hope everyone had fun today. This is the first year in a long time I can't make it for opening weekend. Work schedule just didn't work out. May not even make it out til the 2nd or 3rd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom