Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep! I love seeing them guys trotting in no matter what I'm hunting.
Yeah. I really want to get one with my bow. Given the choice between a doe and coyote, I'd probably pick coyote. (Buck is a different story)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. I really want to get one with my bow. Given the choice between a doe and coyote, I'd probably pick coyote. (Buck is a different story)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'd like to arrow one as well.
A friend of mine picked off a bobcat from the ground last year. I thought it was pretty impressive.

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lasted till 9 am this morning. That’s when this coyote appeared. Had another this afternoon in the same spot but it was deer thirty when he appeared. Evening was way more action than this morning. 15 does 3 bucks. Had a possible shooter at 150 but lost too much light to be for sure. No chasing. Northwest Ok.
849061de881f8dd05e0a55ccafc04eca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0868.JPG
Son and I hunt last night. Great night for movement. Saw about 20 between us, 4 young bucks harassing does. They chased them all over and if a doe took off there was little buck right behind her.
I had a little 8 come in. That was the biggest buck. Next weekend could be good!

Latest posts

Top Bottom