Good people still exist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$20 at Taco Bueno? Pfffft, Amatures! We flew into Kauai yesterday for vacation. My 15 year old son brought a buddy of his so it was the four of us. Me, Wife, Son and his friend. THey were "starving" so we stopped at the Burger King in town and only paid $78.00 for fast food burger meals and shakes.:ooh2::ooh2::ooh2:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I don't eat at FF places unless I'm starving and then it's just some small fries and iced tea to get me home. I can buy a nice 16 oz ribeye for the price of a burger, fries and drink at most FF places.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$20 at Taco Bueno? Pfffft, Amatures! We flew into Kauai yesterday for vacation. My 15 year old son brought a buddy of his so it was the four of us. Me, Wife, Son and his friend. THey were "starving" so we stopped at the Burger King in town and only paid $78.00 for fast food burger meals and shakes.:ooh2::ooh2::ooh2:

Holy schnikes!!!!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lessee, mmmmmm, mmmm uh, divi by 4 mmmmmmm, 19.5 each, using the 2 for $6 that's 12 plus fries n shake, well, I'll have choc, no vanilla, ahh, oh yeah, uhh, lessee shakes are say $2 no $3 each, now we're at $15 each now I need a $4 item, uhhhhh, carry the 2 and....

Latest posts

Top Bottom