good prices at sooner guns in tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My apologies for digging up an old thread. I happened to find it when I Googled for Sooner Guns.

Mark seems like a nice guy. I've been in his shop several times and his prices on the DPMS rifles are very competitive with anything you'll find on Gunbroker or at a gun show. He has a good selection of handguns as well as assault rifles. His FFL fee is quite possibly the lowest in town at $25.

He told me since I was a member of OSA he would match the $10.00.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to bump this to say I got my first Glock from Mark today, a like-new (seriously, no marking on the barrel, feed ramp, magazines... pristine!) 26 with Trjicons on it.

Very nice guy, and very great to work with; he was very straight up to work with. Fair pricing is always nice as well.

:thumb:

N3TD3ViL

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm going to bump this to say I got my first Glock from Mark today, a like-new (seriously, no marking on the barrel, feed ramp, magazines... pristine!) 26 with Trjicons on it.

Very nice guy, and very great to work with; he was very straight up to work with. Fair pricing is always nice as well.

:thumb:

I buy my ammo from him (Mark at Sooner Guns) and I'll be getting the rest of my firearms from him. Very competitive prices and good to do business with.

aegisone5

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great experience with Sooner Guns. Fair price on a Benelli Nova Tactical in perfect condition. Looked at his accessories and fair prices there as well. As some folks noted previously, he can and will order just about anything quality for his customers.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up my 15-22 from him on Thursday that had ordered in for me. Fair price and great service. I had not been in his store in about 9-10 months and Mark remembered me even though I'd never bought a thing from him. Will definitely look to him first when I make subsequent purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom