Good LGS in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Action Arms
Sooner Guns ( Mark the owner can be a little cranky)
Sportsworld ( Kevin and Chris are great to deal with)
SCI
Bear Beam
2A
Dongs (depends on the day if you're going to get treated right)
Jerry's Outdoor Supply for reloading

Hell no list:
Tulsa Firearms
Tulsa Firearms is on my no-go list too. Kind of a shame. Way back those guys had a indoor range at 11th & Sheridan. I had a membership there and went just about every week. They were an OK bunch of guys at that time, but after they got their new place I never really heard much good about it so I've never bothered to go in.

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Action Arms the only store in Tulsa worth driving down for imo. They have always treated me positively and they carry a good assortment of things at good prices.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't recommend Shanna @ 2A enough! She held my hand through the whole nfa process and was patient with all my newb questions. She even tried helping with the cursed kiosk print scanner when it kept saying my roll prints were 💩.:grumble: Driving down Admiral to get there was a different story, but I'm not a city boy so not used to driving through filth and third world infestation. I'm just glad we're sending billions to other countries to better their way of life..

Latest posts

Top Bottom