Good Samaritan shoots Officer's attacker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...amaritan-officer-pleaded-Shoot-Shoot-him.html

This isn't a very local story, it's from somewhere in Florida. But i thought it was such a compelling story that i wanted to share it here with you.

Apparently the individual was an African-American gentleman with a concealed carry permit. An officer pulled over another African-american individual who subsequently attacked the officer. The officer, fearing for his life, told the armed citizen to shoot the attacker.

the good samaritan fired 3 shots, dropping the bad guy. They took his gun, but fortunately, it was replaced by "Shoot Straight"

Given all the race-baiting BS stories in the media and the whole BLM terrorist movement, i think this is a good story to spread around. A white officer saved by a good guy who happens to be black while being attacked by a black assailant.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just proves that the BLM movement isn't a shared movement with all black lives. I have non white friends that would drop a member of their own race to protect me, but the friends I have believe that color is only skin deep and all lives matter. I would drop anyone as well to protect them if the situation called for it.
The idea that being a different race in the US makes anyone exempt from following and abiding by US laws is an absurd idea. Laws are there for a reason and there should be many more folks out there who should be so inclined to follow them, especially if they want their lives to matter instead of being ended while committing a senseless act of violence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom