goodoleboy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootum

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I guess the GP100 deal is voodoo - I made a deal with an I'll take it - Tom accepted or at least I thought he did, and after I changed my schedule around for our meet he dropped off the face of the earth, would not return my calls (left two voice messages) or IM though OSA and never heard back. He had my cell number as well. We had a deal and Tom did not hold up his end, got an IM this morning saying he sold it to another member. Well what can you say it's his gun he can sell to who he wants to but don't jerk me around. I have copied the last IM he sent me this morning, there are more, this is the last.

Re: gp100
I did not get the messages from you I didnt hear back about meeting I sold it to another rmemeber
Originally Posted by Shootum
Originally Posted by goodoleboy
Originally Posted by goodoleboy
I sold you a gp100 (blue) and bought one from you (stainless) a few years back, if this one is still available and we can meet south of tulsa I'll take it
Thanks, David
where you wanting to meeet at? Last few times I came out to glenpool from claremore to meet with you, can you work with me on meeting spot this time?
thanks

I'm off to bed I'll be able to meet after Church tomorrow if you want to make the deal. My cell is 918-650-2513 call or text me after 12:30
David
i cant doa deal in tulsa until after 7pm tommrorow..meeting at 51st peora i could meet at 71st and hwy 75 pssibly also.

Give me a call I've left two voice messages for you and need to know if we're meeting today on the GP100 71st & 75 works for me. 918-650-2513
David

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David/Shootum,

I asked if you could meet in at the locations near where i listed off 71st and hwy 75 or Perioa.Your response was you were already driving 50 some miles to glenpool, thats it.. So I took that as no, you were not going to meet in tulsa, your next text was with your telephone number and when to call.Despite you leaving your tel. number meeting in glenpool was a dealbreaker for me.

Also The last sentence of the text was sent well after the pistol was picked up by the person who bought it .BTW, i never got a missed call from your number. You may have left a message but I rarely check vice messages unless I see a missed call which i have not.

We were discussing you buying the gun and where we could meet. You said you would take it but I needed to meet at the locations listed or near them..Alot of OSA deals dont proceed or never happen because meeting locations are to far apart such as with us.

Last edited:

makarov9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Face to Face deal with Tom yesterday went great. Cool guy and everything went smooth. I would never hesitate to deal with him again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom