Google's Easter homepage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually do find it pretty offensive.

Just as recently as March 20th, they put up a graphic celebrating Holi Festival which is a spring religious festival in Hinduism.

Ya, they can choose what they want to put up and what they don't want to... it's purely their choice. That doesn't make it right though.
Doesn't make it wrong, either.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not looking for an argument nor am I trying to force anyone to agree with me.

I'm just expressing my opinion. Y'all are certainly entitled to yours.

I'll just go back to coloring...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today will go down in the history books. The day The Googles did not recognize Easter. I have no qualms in saying this will shadow the Protestant Reformation in size and scope.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not looking for an argument nor am I trying to force anyone to agree with me.

I'm just expressing my opinion. Y'all are certainly entitled to yours.

I'll just go back to coloring...

Believe it or not, I realize that this is the holiest day in the calander. I was born into that tradition and I mean no disrespect.
I'll go back to coloring too.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only people worse than white males, especially older ones, are Christians. They are all horrible human beings, if you want to call them that. They (white males and Christians) are responsible for all evil from the beginning of time. You should make fun of the former and disassociate yourself from the latter. Where have you been the last 20 years? Watch some tv and get pc for crying out loud.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But is Google anti-Christian if they have banners for the feast days of saints? Keep in mind, protestant Christians else-where(anglicans) still recognize the saints. In fact, I think Methodists do too.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't make it wrong, either.

I was thinking the same thing.

But is Google anti-Christian if they have banners for the feast days of saints? Keep in mind, protestant Christians else-where(anglicans) still recognize the saints. In fact, I think Methodists do too.

Reminds me of the old joke

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. I immediately ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!"

"Why shouldn't I?" he said.

I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"

"Like what?"

"Well ... are you religious or atheist?"

"Religious."

"Me too! Are you Christian or Jewish?"

"Christian."

"Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

"Protestant."

"Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

"Baptist."

"Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

"Baptist Church of God."

"Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God."

"Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915?"

"Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"

To which I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom