Got a great deal from Cabela's today on a scope and rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had ordered a Ruger American Predator 6.5 creedmoor from a local but it was going to take some time to get in (backordered). So today I swung by Cabela's and they had a great deal on the rifle and could get it in 4 days. The salesman (Chevis Rebstock) was a great guy and a shooter (give him some business). We talked about the deals going on and he went in the back room and pulled a Meopro BDC 6-18X50 that was being discontinued. (Last one they had) I got it for a couple hundred under their cost and I love it.
German glass that's as clear as any I've seen including leupold. Got the rings gun scope for.....well pm me and I'll tell ya.
Here's the specs on the scope and some pics.

MeoPro® 6-18x50
The long-range perfectionist.
One of our most versatile scopes the MeoPro® 4-12x50 delivers the extra reach required in wide open terrain while the large 50mm objective gathers more light in dawn and dusk hours. A convenient parallax turret adjusts from 30 yards to infinity for precision shooting in the field or on the range. MeoTrak RZ turrets deliver precise, finger adjustable ¼ MOA click adjustments. Precision ground and polished lenses with MeoBrightTM ion assisted multi-coatings deliver an outstanding 99.7% light transmission per lens surface for exceptional brightness while MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion.If you hunt a variety of terrain this 4-12x50 is the perfect optic for you. From eastern hardwood forests to wide-open big sky hunting our MeoPro 4-12x50 will get the job done.

Features
  • MeoBrightTM - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.7% light transmission per lens surface.
  • MeoShieldTM - MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
  • MeoQuickTM - MeoQuickTM fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
  • Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
  • Parallax Control - Third turret mounted parallax control adjusts from 30m (yards) to infinity ensuring precision long-range accuracy.
  • Erector System - Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
  • One Inch Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 1” main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
  • Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
  • Fogproof - All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
  • Shockproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.
  • Parallax Control HTR - Third turret mounted parallax control adjusts from 30 to infinity ensuring precision long-range accuracy.
  • Lifetime Warranty - All riflescopes carry Meopta’s North American Lifetime transferable Warranty.
scope 1.JPG scope 2.JPG scope 3.JPG scope 4.JPG scope 5.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took one look down this scope and was floored by the clarity of the glass. I can't wait for the gun come in and get it up and running. Going to set it up at a hundred and run some different ammo through it to see what it likes. If I get it in on Friday, that's what my saturday will be used for.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice glass, if you don't mind the question what was cost out the door? Specs look good, but this is the first I have heard of the brand, is it in house?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's got some great reviews on youtube. Not sure if it's in house or not, but this scope is discontinued from the manufacturer. Not for any issues I've found or read about. I had looked at it once before, when it was twice the price.
It was the last one they had in stock so I got a great deal. PM me if you want to know what I paid for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom