Got a new DW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look forward to a review on this. Thats the exact model and caliber I’ve been looking at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it will be awhile, i have to get the MSH milled to flush at the bottom of the frame in order to put the mag well on it. the Ed Brown MSH is a tad long. with the magwell and the mag thingies you screw into the bottom plate of the mag will give me about 1/4" more hand space. Fit, finish, and smooth operation are standard Dan Wesson/CZ work. the MSH and front strap are 25LPI checkered, the rear sight is serrated, the barrel is flush cut and reverse crowned. has a very nice crisp trigger on it. the front sight red fiber optic is really nice, i like it.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a new Dan Wesson Pointman carry yesterday, commander slide on an officer frame, all steel no alloy frames for me. LOL they went the extra step on this model, standard checkering, back of sight serrated, and new extra - flush cut crowned barrel. only other DW i have with crowned barrel is the long slide Bruin. the new one is 38 super.

no pix, you can gander them online. i really am adverse to posting pix of my gear
My Valor has the same features regarding the rear sight and the barrel/bushing cut. You will like that pistol. Mine is a .45acp Valor CMD duty treat finish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom