Got a violent history and live in San Fransisco? Get paid $500 per month for not shooting people.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://policetribune.com/san-franc...inals-up-to-500-per-month-to-not-shoot-people
“Six thousand dollars per person, when you look at it annually, is nothing if it helps deter criminal activity compared to the amount of money it costs to incarcerate someone, let alone the impact of the activity itself,” Human Rights Commission Executive Director Sheryl Davis told the San Francisco Examiner.

The San Francisco Human Rights Commission and Office of Economic and Workforce Development’s Dream Keeper Fellowship pilot program, which launches in October, will start out with 10 participants who have been determined to be high-risk for shooting someone or for being shot, according to FOX News.
gram-pays-criminals-up-to-500-per-month-to-not-shoot-people.

When a similar program was implemented in Richmond, California, gun crimes actually increased, FOX News reported.

:yikes2: :chop:

:fullauto:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Heard about this a while back. It is not a gooberment program but a volunteer/donations basis. Completely silly but it will give the virtue signalers something tangible they can point at and say"see I am a good person" It is their money ..... so let them fund a fool until they shoot someone!!

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't move to SF if they [aid me $1,000 per month! And I'm not violent, they couldn't pay me enough to move there.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$500 a month in SF gets you 5 coffees and a bagel.
Food is the only thing that is shockingly inexpensive in SF.

I’m still in shock at all the cheap and great Thai, Indian, and Mexican food I ate there. Granted, it’s been 3 years since I’ve been there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom