Governor's Twenty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TulsaBandit said:
Anyone know if there is a site somewhere that lists past individual and team rankings?

For Oklahoma? Heavens no. Last time I fired in the the Gov 20 was two years ago, and at the end of day two they had all the team and individual scores and rankings hung on the wall in the barracks at Camp Gruber. They might have sent them out through distro-A as well, but you'd have to have RCAS access on a government computer to see that.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back when I shot the matches, there were no records to my knowledge. We shot at the Okc Gun Club. There may have been some mention in the club newsletter, but the only thing I know about is the certificates that were issued. Mine have typed numbers on the side that indicate where I placed in the match.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot back when Op Iraqi Freedom first kicked off so a lot of units had already been sent over - which is probably why my NG team was able to place pretty well lol. There was this Air Force Reserve unit from either OKC or Norman that was just amazing out there, they all had the Gov 20 patches on their uni's already.

Latest posts

Top Bottom