Graduation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats been. Headed to Tulsa today for niece's graduation. She is going to TCC as well on a free ride. Find your own way. And keep your hands off my niece! LOL!!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definately get your 2 year degree from TCC, nst 4 year universities require you to live in the dorms your freshman year. My wife did her associated at TCC and then bought a used mobile home for 5K in Stillwater, the lot rent was $200 a month and over the next 2 years that was cheaper than dorms or apartments. Do work while getting your associates and save every penny to pay for your bachelors. Work while in university as well but take this advice, the one thing my wife regrets about her time at OSU was that she did not take time to party occasionally, take a break occasionally got to a party make friends and have a social life.

On liberals and higher education, hold on to your value system but don't let that value system prevent you from being open minded, or keep you from associating with people because they don't believe as you do. I do have liberal friends, we don't discuss political topics.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: Good for you, been!! You are about to embark on what will be the most exciting time of your life. Don't fret about all the decisions you have to make, because unless you wind up in jail :lookaroun or pregnant :lookaroun :lookaroun very rarely will they be life-altering in any significant way ... Just always do your best and enjoy the journey!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom