Grand american gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grand American Arms show is the old Sooner show isn't it? The last one I went to was the one that they jacked up the price above the advertised price and lied to everyone about it.

I plan on ruining the show by calling in a hot tip to TPD about some illegal whaling.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the owners got divorced so the name change,they advertised $6 admission then a couple hours in changed it to $12,some people complained got thier money back some didn't

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it common at these shows "no guns" to see posted at the entrance? ....or is that a QT call? I just don't want to get up to the door and have to walk all the way back to my truck.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the rent cop at the door does not see your gun if you don't show it to him and keep it covered during the show . If you need a hoslter or grips for it have it tried at the door .

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the owners got divorced so the name change,they advertised $6 admission then a couple hours in changed it to $12,some people complained got thier money back some didn't

They advertised 12.00 and then when you got there it was 15.00 to get in! I went straight to Dennis Deiner and jumped his azz about it. His employees called security because it escalated into a pretty loud arguement and he said he would lower the price this time, We will see?? If he does go up please ask for him by name and tell him about it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom