Grand National Gun Show this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, just got back. It should be named the Knife, Craft, Jewelry and Gun Show. I saw that $14 garbage and told the lady their own website said $12 in big writing. I ended up getting in for $11(website price - $1 off coupon from the site). Others were complaining and they were all getting in for $12. It was pretty much a waste of time. There were very few private sellers and prices were stupid high.

Same familiar tune then - advertise one price and charge another. I hope they take it in the shorts due to lack of customers and realize how crappy that is.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and paid $7.00 admission being a veteran. I thought it was a much better show than the RK shows. I saw a lot of private sellers but dealer prices were high.

I think I saw JB and his wife but wasn't sure as the lady was way to good looking to be with JB.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went... I had a card that got me free admission, so the high entry fee wasn't an issue. You're damn right prices were high -- I sold a Century WASR 10/63 for $700, and a bubba'd M1917 with a shot-out barrel for $175! Definitely a seller's market!

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was glad to be able to park within 200 yds. of the south entrance and to be able to walk down the aisles fairly comfortably. Only maybe half of the upper level was occupied and the rows of exhibitor tables were spaced decently wide enough for two way foot traffic AND wheelchair/scooter occupants. Only deal I saw was Glock magazines for $21.95 on one table. Noticed Century Arms AKs' for approx.$500-700 on three different tables. All lacking a rear sling swivel and with smoother looking wood furniture than I usually see on AKs'. Also finally saw and handled a KEL-TEC KSG shotgun priced at $1500.00, with no sight included. The angle of the top rail seemed off to me. As if you would need to mount a red dot sight with a high mount on one end and a low mount on the other. I could'nt figure it out. The damn thing pointed low when you shouldered it. This convinces me that I would have to test fire one before even considering paying half that much money for a fourteen shot .12 gauge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom