1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK Gravely Tractor '69 C8 7.6 walk/ ride behind w/ Brush hog & Tiller

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by AMT7, May 13, 2016.

1. Foghorn

Foghorn Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Sorry to hear about your wife man. Take care of your family, the tractor can wait!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. AMT7

AMT7 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Had to take wife for ultrasound at an ER as her surgeon decided to look at her while were were at my daughters knee Dr. . Bad news dauhter has a problem showing on xray and needs MRI. But the stress of the evening wiped me out as I just was up too many times last night. Wife had leg & feet swelling for a week we were concerned about that was not cyclic so they thought might be blood clot and did ultrasound at a hospital we have never been to but she was clear.

Looks like they moved it & got the Gravely hood on. They are working toward getting pics and maybe short vid but tires came in for wifes car today and they need to mount and balance them and do an alignment tomorrow. Maybe they can get it Friday or Saturday at soonest depending on what my youngest son does later tonight.

Sent via my LG V20 on Tapatalk