“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got banned for putting this picture up on neighborhood . It was titled, I have captured an illegal alien. Some goody two shoes reported me for non sensitivity toward the poor unfortunate aholes invading my country and I was banned. Screw em!

View attachment 474563
Yeah, that site is rapidly going down hill. They also had a firearms group in OKC on nextdoor. It was reported for "illegal activity" and taken down. Same for a couple of Trump groups. People regularly get on it and call it nazidoor.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just fyi guys ... And for the record, I'd date this fella ... ☺️🤭🤗

Everything is open for all to review, and to learn from.” "The 2022 Fastest Typist in the World is once again Erik Treider, aka 'shaz', from Norway with a 15 Second Burst Speed score of 217 WPM with 100% first-time accuracy and a 500 Word (2,500 Keystrokes) score of 175 WPM and 99.44% first-time accuracy.
I bet you would

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang! 14 pages later… the topics were all over the map. Now we’re discussing the relevance of cursive, typing, and more. All from “show ignored content”

It’s a tangled web we weave friends.. a tangled barely legible cursive web
I’m sorry no comprende,
Need to be in cursive
SMH

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that site is rapidly going down hill. They also had a firearms group in OKC on nextdoor. It was reported for "illegal activity" and taken down. Same for a couple of Trump groups. People regularly get on it and call it nazidoor.

I gotta admit I was confused at first -- I read that as "fireman's group". I was all like 🤔🤔🤔 what's wrong with firemen for Chrissake! 🤣

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240430_080507_Reddit.jpg

Working in architecture for almost 30 years has rendered my ability to write in cursive nonexistent. But, my hand writing is so bad anyway that it might as well be cursive. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom