Green Country Safe Shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's off of highway 169 N at county road 4080, between Collinsville and Oolagah. They have a nice range for both pistols and rifles. The rifle range goes out to 225 yds. They have a gong at 225 that is attached to an electric horn so when you hit it it honks. The 100 yd target stands have cameras on them so you can see where your bullet is hitting without a spotting scope. The range is outdoors with covered bench rests. The range is clean and well maintained. The range shop is well stocked with targets, popular ammo, and a few rental guns. I've been out there a few times to shoot my AK, M1 carbine, and several assorted pistols. Had a great experience each time. The owners name is Byron the phone number is 918-371-6514. I just wanted to spread the word about a great local range. Anyone else been?

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and shot their today. Very nice range, very nice people. I will go back again. Not to far from me. The heat was not bad with it being covered!

ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_range003.jpg

ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_range002.jpg

If you have time, runs by and see them!

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been up there a couple of times. I live in Claremore and it is the closest range for me. Nice people and one Saturday or Sunday when I was there
a concealed carry class going on. So I think they have CC classes there too. Byron Dykes is the manager.

kar15ma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a few times, not a bad range. Although when I was there the target camera was not working, overall not bad, but I would prefer if I could use my own targets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom